About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 24, 2022

THURSDAY #4838

 One Of My Very Own

*I should have had him end the sentence with "Reverend".

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

THE MOST HATED MAN IN THE WORLD







---

---

<>

FUN WITH FOOD AND DRINK


$10 stadium burger.

Whatever the market will bear.

^^A1^^

You were probably taught to cut your meal with your fork in your left hand and your knife in your right. Then when you were ready to shuffle the bite to your mouth you laid down the knife and switched the fork to your right hand. Not me. I was taught to do that but then realized it was grossly inefficient and simply shuffled the bite into my mouth with my fork remaining in my left hand.

^^A2^^

At first, I thought that was a ketchup bottle.

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

A man gotta do what a man gotta do.

^^A5^^

This is the one that's been frying all that rice...

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

My wife does not "eat". She inhales.

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

I was so thrilled that my child was eating that the mess never mattered.

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

*IDK what that means it just seems like a cool thing to say.

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

If depression were a photograph...

^^A14^^


^^A15^^

^^A16^^

^^A17^^

^^A18^^

The exact moment he realizes he is going to get laid.

^^A19^^

^^A20^^

My wife taught her everything she knows about eating wings.

^^A21^^

It's crazy that there is a live stream of a burning nuclear power plant being attacked in a war zone between two major European countries but before you can watch it you are required to watch an ad from Dominos Pizza.

<>
<>

Masturbation combines the two greatest sensations in my life - orgasms and not having to deal with other people.


PONDERABLES


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

*Think EVERYTHING Trump said about covid.

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B6^^

Indeed.

^^B7^^

I have often said that when and if we get universal healthcare there will be a mass shifting of the workforce out of unfulfilling jobs and into more rewarding employment.

^^B8^^

For $100 I will "accidentally" bump into your ex, look her up and down, and say. "Ew".

<>
<>

At the ripe old age of 75, I finally understand why my mom always said "I'm going to go lay down now".


OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^C1^^

Evergreen Oak in Italy

I've shown you that before but it reminded me of the thick hedge that had been severed in half and revealed that it had just a thin veneer of leaves.

When I was looking for an example I stumbled upon this very interesting creation.

*Days later I found the image I was seeking.
^^C2^^

Good luck with that.

^^C3^^

God, I hate it when that happens.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

I knew my 3D printer would come in handy.

MNBT

^^C7^^

Back when everything was innocent...

^^C8^^

Just a few years ago if a movie character had a cellphone it meant they were a workaholic who hated Christmas.

<>
<>

Being in the military it's like having a job where 50% of the time you're like, "I can't believe I get paid for this" and the other 50% of the time you're like, "I don't get paid enough for this shit" and it's completely random on a day-to-day basis.


PEOPLE DANCING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER


^^D1^^

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

I don't know who that guy is or why it's funny. Anybody?

^^D5^^

^^D6^^

^^D7^^

Is this what they call "hora"?

^^D8^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>

<>







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A12: from Pink Floyd's album The Wall.
"How can you have your pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

A man of your age should know this, by the way.

David said...

A12 - HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?!

Anonymous said...

puzzle time:
You realize that several of the more recent puzzle times you've had are puzzles targeted for 2nd graders, right?

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Disappointed Puzzle Anon,
They will gradually get harder...I swear.
RH

Anonymous said...

I have often said that when and if we get universal healthcare there will be a mass shifting of the workforce out of unfulfilling jobs and into more rewarding employment.

Hasn't happened in the UK yet.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive