About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

TUESDAY #5004

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


^^A1^^

*MNBT

^^A2^^

I used to think "homophobic" was a misnomer because bigots are not afraid, but it now seems Texans are terrified of it.

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

I still think about those poor bastards every day.

^^A6^^

SOURCE

And remember, pointing out an anomaly is not proof that masks don't work. It's like pointing out the young woman who survived falling from an airplane to prove parachutes don't work.

^^A7^^

I believe that the first rule is to critically examine every single thing your parents taught you and discard the bullshit.

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

<>

Re-enchant your life by making the mundane exciting. You are not "going to CVS", you're visiting the apothecary to buy potions. You are not "running an errand", you are on a side quest. You are not "feeding the birds", you are making an alliance with the crow queen.

<>
<>

The last few times my wife and I had sex she faked her orgasm with moans from an app on her phone.

<>

PEOPLE


Spread the seed... Push the haters... Spread the seed...

^^B1^^

I bet that thing would be a bear to pedal.

^^B2^^

I know firsthand how hard it is for a visual artist to come up with something completely new but musicians have it just as difficult.

^^B3^^

When I had a mural to paint in the summer when it was above 100° I would arrive on site a 4am or about 30 minutes before sunrise. That way I could put in a full 8 hours by noon. Anyway, I was always amazed at how quiet it was.

^^B4^^

It's a species imperative, you twit!

^^B5^^

There is a lack of evidence for a strong relationship between "good" posture and back pain. Perceptions of "good" posture originate from a combination of social desirability and unfounded presumptions.

^^B6^^

There's a skank pussy joke in there somewhere.

^^B7^^

Let’s appreciate all the things that had to come together to make this clip possible

Believe it or not, I almost missed the alignment gag.

^^B8^^

This is Milana Vayntrub - from the AT&T commercials. I watched her in the movie Werewolves Within and it was AWFUL!

^^B9^^

Bike Band

Olsztyn, Poland

^^B10^^

Cable Splicing

My partner did that with 3/4" nylon rope for our safety harnesses. I was very impressed.
^^B11^^

If I made a list of undesirable jobs, this one would have to be very close to the top.

^^B12^^

<>

Are we sure that the first few seconds of a tornado aren't fun? I mean the first few spins.

<>
<>

If there were ever going to be time travel there would already be time travel.

<>

PLACES


But why? Why have we rejected mass transit?

^^C1^^

*I have a thing with raw power.

^^C2^^

I predict they got a grant to make every corner wheelchair accessible.

^^C3^^

To warn about the climate, this couple pedals for 4536 miles (7,300 km) and draws a giant bicycle.

Daniel Rayneau-Kirkhope and Arianna Casiraghi, accompanied by their dog, Zola, have just finished a 4,500-mile (7,250km) bike ride across Europe to draw a giant GPS-plotted bicycle across seven countries to raise awareness of how cycling can help tackle the climate emergency. It is believed to be the world’s largest GPS drawing. You can see photos of their trip on their Instagram account.

^^C4^^

Slovenia Water Volleyball 2022

^^C5^^

It appears to me that some of the books had to be cut to fit. If so, that's not a very good message as to their worth.

^^C6^^

Did you notice the lone pedestrian to add drama?

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

<>

Same-day delivery is the most American shit of all time. You run out of deodorant and with a simple click start a Rube Goldberg of human suffering in the Amazon warehouse twenty miles away.

<>
<>

I'm still haunted by the last season of Game of Thrones. I mean, how could it have been THAT bad?

<>

THINGS


I would have included the broken bones.

^^D1^^

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

Car Prototype

"Steering wheels are so last year". The designer gets to drive his vision for the first time.

Mercedes-Benz Vision AVTR  concept car. I will be replacing my Lamborghini Countach poster

110 kWh battery

Graphene-based organic battery technology

469 hp with all-wheel drive with torque vectoring

0g/ml CO2 emissions

Intelligent and interactive sensors

Estimated range of 435 miles

Full charge in less than 15 minutes

^^D6^^

^^D7^^

<>

I'll never forget the day the guys came to deliver our new mattress and my wife's dildo was still suctioned to the wall.

<>
<>

I'm honestly disappointed that my vaccine had no microchip. I want to be able to pay for things just by smacking my upper arm fat on the debit machine.

<>

NATURE'S MARVELS


And they do that every year.

^^E1^^

Milking cows

My father told me about an egg company that adjusted the lighting to fool the chickens into laying more eggs. As best as I can remember, chickens lay an egg a day and if you slowly adjust the lighting to lessen the day cycle then the chickens would lay more eggs. I am unaware if this was successful.

^^E2^^

^^E3^^

The little fuckers know EXACTLY where the ocean is.

^^E4^^

Let's look at this foolishness again...

^^E5^^

This is the first time I've seen one catch their lunch.

^^E6^^

Tortoise Sounds

-sound on-

^^E7^^

"It was right here! I swear, guys. It was just right here."

^^E8^^

In Bali, Monkeys Have Found a Way to Make Sex Toys

^^E9^^


<>


<>

<>


<>


EVERYBODY wants to feel special.

<>


<>

This young woman is exceptionally beautiful.

But I prefer to post women doing something besides standing around looking beautiful.

<>







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

But why? Why have we rejected mass transit?
^^C1^^
Politicians aren't always to blame for the dysfunction in Congress, but they can be blamed for this.
Lobbying from motor companies such as Ford and GM, along with the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, and an oil company (Standard Oil, I think) is the reason why there is no/poor public transportation facility in US. Additionally, they were responsible for tearing out streetcar networks across the US - mostly in the years after WWII.

Borys said...

^^A6^^
I receive an sms notification every time you are posting something smart. It's been awhile, and here we go again. Just kidding ;-) .

Jokes aside. As observations show, very few people understand that difference and why it matters. I'm glad that you are one of them.

Cheers,
Borys

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time : Tornado Warning

Anonymous said...

A3:. It was mandated by the US government. Title two of the ADA requires state and local governments to make pedestrian crossing successful to people with disabilities by providing curb ramps.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: tornado warning

Gun Guy said...

in reply to Anonymous reply to C1

And that's why we should ban lobbying.

Nothing more than the rich bribing politicians to further line their own pockets.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Gun Guy......
MDM

Anonymous said...

A: NIH & CDC ruined any credibility they had. Dr. Brix has admitted to numerous lies and misdirection.
A published study and not an anomaly.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05/26/counties-with-mask-mandates-had-higher-covid-19-death-rates/

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive