About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

THURSDAY #5594

One Of My Very Own 
===
===
===
===

<>
<>

<>

ALL MY CASH IS TIED UP RIGHT NOW


Notice how the back is not nearly as aligned as the front. That's because it was almost impossible to keep the stack of bills from shifting while drilling the pilot holes.

But all in all, it almost looks like it was sewn with a machine.

This is a wonderful little sewing tool. It has a spool of thread mounted in the handle. And the end cap screws off for storing spare needles.

The thread is saturated in bee wax to prevent rotting. I've even sewn various pieces of wood using that tool.  
<>

PART ONE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

I wouldn't get a thing done if I had one of those.

^^B2^^

I'm guessing Demon Rum.

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

I had a principal who stood too close violating people's personal space. And backing up only encouraged him to advance closer. Finally, I just put my hand on his chest and explained how uncomfortable he made everyone and he quit doing it. The staff thanked me.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


^^C1^^

I used to use a roll of duct tape as a beverage holder in my trucks before cup holders were installed. The sides are sticky enough to keep it from sliding around and the hole is just large enough for a beer can.

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Indeed.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Notice how the tires are underinflated. I think that's for traction.

^^C6^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

^^C11^^

Mirror Cutting

^^C12^^

^^C13^^

===
===
===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>

===
===
<>




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://londondaily.com/british-writer-pens-the-best-description-of-trump-i-ve-read

Spot on.

Anonymous said...

C8 it should've said let's see what your husband thinks about abortion after I fuck him =) -Armando

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive