About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, June 3, 2024

MONDAY #5640

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===

<>

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT


===
===
===

Is it possible for you to imagine how you would react if Barrack Obama had bribed a woman to not reveal the truth about him, knew that was illegal, so he cooked the books to make the bribe look like a business expense?

If you would react any differently about Obama doing it than you do about Trump doing it then you are just a party hack who can't be taken seriously.

===

<>

PART ONE

WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE

===

Done right

Done wrong

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

????

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A7^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

===
===
===
<>

PART TWO

^^B1^^

Distractions

Everyone needs some down times to indulge in distractions from time to time. I consider sports a distraction because when you really think about it, sports just doesn't matter - at all.

But nowadays the parameters for distraction has changed. Now ANY free time is spent playing video games that are 100% distraction from real life.

I don't really give a shit whether you play video games or not, but do keep in mind that real life is happening without you.

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

I very seldom had to call a parent concerning their child's behavior because the kids loved art...most of them. I once called a single mom trying to raise 4 boys and told her that her son made it impossible for me to teach the other children and she said, "Hell, I can't handle him at home either so when he's at school he's your problem." Game over.

^^B5^^

I think virginity is WAAAAAY overrated.

^^B6^^

^^B7^^


===
===
===
<>

PART THREE

TERMINATOR DUMP

===

Fuck around...

Find out...

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

I don't get this Terminator reference. Anybody?

^^C5^^

*MNBT

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

^^C11^^

^^C12^^

^^C13^^

^^C14^^

===

===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time. 8 + 4 - 9 = 12

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time 8 + 4 - 3 = 9
I fucked up the first one.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive