About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 16, 2024

SUNDAY #5653

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===

<>

PART ONE

That explains a lot about the French.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

All my security cameras are just sardine tins sprayed black with a 1/2" glass disc as a lens. True.

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

A department store in South Korea with the walkways on the outside.

===
===
===

I like it.

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
<>

PART TWO

^^B1^^

Camouflaging cellphone tower

I find it interesting that nobody seems to mind the millions and millions of telephone poles.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

What is the power source?

^^B4^^

He looks like a young Henry Kissinger.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

I had a big brother like that.

^^B7^^

As a bartender, I saw shit like that nightly. Then they would get pissed at me for cutting them off.

^^B8^^

Who could resist?

^^B9^^

I made that point in this blog one time and a man accused me of knowing nothing about economics.

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

People become inured to everything.

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

I've owned a half dozen vans and loved every one of them.

^^C7^^

A friend in need...

^^C8^^

Fawn Rescue

That must be very rewarding.

^^C9^^

Sumo

It seems to me that of all sports sumo must have the fewest rules.

^^C10^^

===
===
===

<>


<>


Read that again.

<>



<>


<>






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle - Long under Wear

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive