About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, June 27, 2024

THURSDAY @5664

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===


<>

This is this year's official NASA calendar.

The orange piece of paper on the top left marks the month that features my daughter's satellite.

I'm not sure I can adequately explain how I feel to have sired one of the smartest people on the planet except to say it's fucking awesome.

I also found the cover photo intriguing. I like to think it is an invitation to little girls to become interested in STEM subjects.


I feel that to solve the looming problems ahead we are going to need all the brains we have and that includes those of women, black people, Muslims, gays, physically challenged, and not just white men.

<>

PART ONE

 ===

You may find it odd that I post so many items including OOMVO about blogging but that's what I do now. It is no more odd than a baseball player writing about playing baseball.

^^A1^^

I would like to think there was a nonskid upper surface.

^^A2^^

...as a two-dicked dog.

^^A3^^

Big ain't it.

^^A4^^

Death doesn't need an invitation...

Yet that guy has the welcome mat out.

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

"Stoned in the park."

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

===
===
===
<>

PART TWO

Imagine going 100mph in a car and sticking your hand out to grab a baseball hanging from a string. Now imagine standing in the batter's box and having a 100mph fastball coming at you.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

Another image as old as the internet.

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

I heard that Crocs are the worst.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

===

I find it interesting that Austria is landlocked.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

And women are still waiting for pockets in their work clothes.

^^C2^^

Oh, here's one now...

^^C3^^

The guy who played the shopkeeper nailed his role.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

More Anasaphilia...

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

===
===
===

<>


<>


Millions of people are as convinced that is as true as you are convinced about your religion.

<>


<>


<>






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that Austria is landlocked.
^^B7^^

The yachts are built at their shipyard in Fano, Italy.

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzQ3gFRj0Bc

Anonymous said...

https://arstechnica.com/space/2024/06/nasa-will-pay-spacex-nearly-1-billion-to-deorbit-the-international-space-station/

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive