About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

WENESDAY #5656

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
<>

PART ONE

My favorite BBQ restaurant has Tex-Mex made with smoked meat and you "pick your protein" meaning you can get each dish with pork, beef, or chicken. I've never heard it phrased like that before.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

When my best friend in the military was eleven years old a series of events led to him having to call the police on a telephone splattered in pieces of a man's skull, hair, and brains.

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
<>

PART TWO

How do you turn it off?

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B5^^

It's trying to figure out if that fancy bitch is fuckable.

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

An example of designing it right the first time just like their lighters and disposable razors.

^^C2^^

This is what I see during make-up sex.

^^C3^^

Remember, I'm the guy with "Hedonist" on his dog tags.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Fire in the Hole

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

Newton's Cradle

^^C8^^

Tile Master

^^C9^^

Water Scare

^^C10^^

===
===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>






1 comment:

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Mike,
But you've missed the whole point. I only post these things to piss you off therefore I'm a raving success.
RH

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive