About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 6, 2024

SATURDAY #5673

 One Of My Very Own

===

===
===
<>

PART ONE


^^A1^^

I think I've been there. But the word "see" is a bit of a stretch.

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


At my school the PE teacher had to remove the rims every afternoon to keep the older kids from hanging on them causing bending.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

The constant challenge of modern relationships: how to prove more interesting than the other's smartphone.
^^B4^^

^^B5^^

That happens far too often to all be accidents.

^^B6^^

I all the novels I wrote I ALWAYS asked myself if a normal person would make decisions like my character.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

My ex-wife is actually a very nice person.

^^C4^^

I had a murderer in a novel who kept an open plastic bag in his pocket in which he put hair from any pet he patted, fibers from fake furs and stuffed animals from thrift stores, etc. These he would sprinkle on his victims' corpses to thwart the police investigation.

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

I read an article on a science site about the number one thing you can do to prolong your life:

Vaccines have been used for centuries. In the past 50 years, they have saved an estimated 154 million lives worldwide. Mathematical models estimate that a 25-year-old now has a 35% greater chance of living to their next birthday thanks to vaccines alone. Not only are vaccines effective, but they are also safe. Yes, vaccines can come with mild and limited side effects – who hasn't felt a little sluggish or bumped their sore arm after getting vaccinated? More severe vaccine side effects are extremely rare. 

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

===
===
===
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive