About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 22, 2024

THURSDAY #5720

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===

<>

PART ONE

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

????

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

===
===
===
<>

PART TWO

And...
^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

===
===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

I had a professor who did that. I bought his book and made absolutely certain he saw me lug it into class.

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

===
===
===

<>


<>


*How very very true.

<>


<>


<>







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^C3^^
In grad school, I had an advanced statistics course, in which the professor was writing a textbook. Each lecture, he would pass out xerox copies of the next chapter. The guy who sat next to me kept every chapter. He was from Brazil, and he told me when he graduated and returned home he intended to publish it there.

Spam4phil said...

puzzle
Try to Understand

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/_f2EDY3pynY?si=QDdZM_r_WmEpi4Rv

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive