About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 13, 2024

FRIDAY #5742

 One Of My Very Own

===
===

<>

<>

PART ONE

They don't make 'em like they used to...

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

I'm not sure I understand that.

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

I could "hear" his skull crack agains the pavement.

^^A8^^
===
===
<>

PART TWO

^^B1^^

They make cheap kits that do that for third-world disabled people.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

My wife and I both sleep MUCH better since we switched to separate beds.

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

===
===
<>

PART THREE

????

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

The perks of being an art major...

^^C3^^

I saw that at Meteor Crater and thought it was a mural.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>





1 comment:

billr said...

^^C2^^ holy fuck, man. you're all over the place today. good show.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive