About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

FOUR CORNERS

During my travels I have learned something as a fact...
THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKING HUGE!
I tried to take some pictures of the scenery, but it's just too vast to do it justice.
Ate another plate of tamales for lunch and they were the worst yet. It seems the farther west I go the worse the tamales. Therefore, due to my extravagant Pepto-Bismol expenses, I am forced to give up on the whole tamale thing.
This morning we tried to find Dennis Hopper's grave outside of Taos, but couldn't. My wife INSISTED that I tag something near the grave, but it was not meant to be.
***********************
I have no idea...
Weirdness is a double edged sword... One of my very own...
I'm rather curious as to how many people see the humor in that...besides Kent.
***********************
________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive