About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Taos - Day 2

PLEASE NOTE: I can get email at my regular address, I just can't send. With that said, I'm running out of material. Surely, some of you can pass along humorous or interesting stories, images, jokes, etc. Thank you.
Today we drove on what the tourist map called the Enchanted Circle...and it was. I must have repeated the same word a hundred times. Around ever turn, over each mountain I would just marvel at the view and say, Damn! (it is one of my terms of endearment)
Installed Tag 81. I liked the sign okay, but really wanted to make sure my new bolts and washers would work as planned....also my wife did something naughty to me at the pull off (no pun intended) and I wanted to document it.
Later, I saw a sign in a small town that read: YARD SALE INDOORS.
Is it just me....? No, my friend, Kent, would have caught the absurdity instantly.
My wife's lunch came with the sword below. I smiled, knowing that I am one of the few people (if not the only person) to write a whole novel centered around this object.
I called it the Swizzle Styx Mysteries.
I photograph every mural I see along my journey. I know Billy will find this perspective....interesting.
I told my wife that she was gullible, and she believed me.
"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lied to the bitch in the first place."
I know this next cartoon is silly, but thinking of the Sacred Ground at that church yesterday, there are people who actually continue to believe that aliens produced the crop circles, even after the pranksters demonstrated how they did it. I think people will believe ANYTHING that convinces themselves that "THIS" is not all there is...to them that prospect is terrifying. But I have some very bad news for them. We are basically here to eat, shit and fuck. So let's get on with it.
Yeah, good luck with understanding this, which sits on "Sacred Ground"...
She was hesitant at first. She said, "I've never heard of the Piercing Police doing random strip searches." But the badge won her over.

"Don't judge a women by the outside." Jack The Ripper

Yeah, I didnt' recognize him either. Amazing!
HINT: He is a Saint of a guy.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
What a great costume...
Did you hear about the invisible man who married the invisible woman?
There kids were nothing to look at either.
(I TOLD YOU I was running low on material!!)

Don't have sex with relatives...unless they are dead...but you should wait until after the funeral.

Someone please explain this image to me...
But we didn't invent weird images. Check this out...
What's with the naked baby with the handful of bacon? And the guy screaming in the background? And, or course, the little kid pinching the woman's nipple between two of his tiny fingers? AND THE WOMAN SHAVED HERSELF!!!!
Today you could go to jail ordering this shit over the internet!!!
Tonight we found a pizza place in Taos. You are probably imagining what most people would imagine when presented with the term 'pizza place', but this is Taos.
I REALLY wanted to tag this rail fence...but no...too crowded.
I almost asked permission from the staff, but that didn't quite fit in with the whole discovery thing I have going.
This is the evening tag of 87 right above where I sat and smoked, just to show off the construction technique of this place.
________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive