About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

****
Due to the heat wave, the weatherman on the radio warned the listeners to “stay inside with air-conditioning if possible”. Is it really necessary to tell us that? Is there some moron couple just sitting outside listening to the radio and thinks, “Oh, crap, Honey, we should have thought of that. Let's go inside.”
And anyway, SOMEBODY has to fix my roof and I've observed that stupid people sweat less than smart people. Maybe it's the holes in poor people's clothes, but that's just a shot in the dark.
****
This cartoon took me a double-take...
**** ****
Why men do not cook naked... ****
Remember the first time you had a little too much to drink?
Neither do I.
****
If you can't win their hearts and minds...
...there are other body parts to win over.
****

Sex In The Shower ?

In a recent survey carried out for leading toiletries firm ‘BRUT’, people from Chicago have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower !

In the survey, 86% of Chicago’s elite residents, and government officials [almost all of whom are registered Democrats} said that they have enjoyed sex in the shower.

The remaining 14% said they hadn’t been to prison yet.

****
I feel compelled to leave this next photo without comment... ****
Grilled cheese sandwich burger...
...welcome to America, folks.
****
Beach lemonade stand. I don't know what she's getting paid... ...but it's not enough.
****

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

****
Dysfunction... ...pass it on.
**** ****
"Isn't this fun, Delta Dawn?" (maybe you have to be a father of daughters, but I found that very funny)
****
?????...I have no idea...
This guy can't even ride a fucking sled through the sky in his pajamas without looking like he wants to kill you....Jeeeeez.
**** ****
****

A Man’s Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl ‘Will you marry me?’ The girl said, ‘NO!’

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End

****
One of my very own... ________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive