About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS. YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 33.
We celebrate his birthday ignoring the fact that he would have celebrated Hanukkah.

My wife thought that I needed to get some exercise, 
but knew I needed a little motivation, so.....


She also got me these...
( you might want to look at that again )


*****
WHAT CHRISTMAS MEANS TO ME

*****
I just thought I'd share some of those family photo Christmas cards we got this year.

(you might want to look carefully at this first one)





"I now pronounce you.............what?"



Oh, look, Fluffy just had his balls cut off, is forced to wear a stupid hat and has two daddy's.....Perfect...just fucking perfect....

Only the dog looks embarrassed...

Somebody should tell Granny about Beano....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

OH, DEER!

This has GOT to be illegal!!! Jeeeeeeeeez!

FUNNY MESSAGES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


*****

SOME FUNNY STUFF TO SHARE ON CHRISTMAS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You need to read this...
Stupid piece of shit, indeed.


Yeah, I want this T-shirt....does it come in denim?

*****
GIFTS I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT...
(look at the baby's mouth....HAHAHAHAHAHA)



DAILY CARTOON

ONE LAST SNOW MAN...
WHICH PROVES AMERICANS ARE VERY CLEVER...

One of my very own...

******
WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...


Oh look, she got a puppy for Christmas...

*****
Just came out of the house after a great meal, headed for my studio to watch football, and decided to give the dogs a Christmas cookie. When I leaned over to give the Basset hers, I dumped half my glass of wine on her back. My other dog immediately started licking it off.......YEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive