About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 24, 2010

I humbly request that you watch this


Please, no matter how busy you are, go to YouTube.
Type in:  War is over christmas song.
Click on first hit "Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon...3:36 minutes long...the one submitted by sakitamasao.
Thank you. I think every human being on the planet should see this. Leave a comment if you agree.
(for some reason that escapes me the embed code has been withheld or I would have used it)

1 comment:

Ms. Revente's Musings said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive