About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, December 20, 2010

WOMEN....AGAIN....

There ought to be a three day waiting period for Latinos buying markers...

Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize...

This woman swims every morning of her life...no matter what...

This girl is not wearing any panties....but it's okay...

The weaker sex my ass...

This girl is about to take her final exam....TRUE...

??????

This is my soulmate. The day before I met her was the last bad day of my life. And I mean that.

Sooooooo, if your mom is widowed, then it's okay?

Most religions treat women as second class citizens.  Know why?
Men wrote the rules, you fool.

Do you think if women had any hand in writing the instructions that they would come up with something like this?

Susie always liked to be the last person to leave the party....nicely played, dear.

My friend, Joe, sent this to me. He found it during one of his many travels.

There are so many things wrong with this photo, I don't know where to begin.

Have you ever seen two people bowl on the same lane at the same time?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
I can understand why she's fascinated; she doesn't have one.
I dare say, that's why men are obsessed with breasts.

No, no, no, no, nooooooo!!!

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
With very few exceptions, artists never paint nude men. There's a reason for that.
Most artists are men.
But women artists don't paint nude men either.

Where do I sign up?

Seriously, if a man stood out on a balcony naked, he would be arrested before he could call his lawyer.

If this was a picture of a rich man coming on to a servant, it would be repulsive.
Why the difference?

I have no idea how or why this photograph was made, but it illustrates the fact that only women can have babies. In my opinion that gives her all the power in the world.
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive