About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm the kind of guy who would much rather hang out with young people who have new ideas, rather than old people who only want to convince you that they are right. 
This young man is a gem of an intelligent, next generation thinker. I prize our friendship as I do all you younger men and women who have helped me traverse the dangerous shoals of life. I can only hope that I have been of some small aid in your navigation.
I salute you all....and never, never give up the fight for sanity.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive