About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 20, 2011


But please don't tell me that there are some things too sacred to laugh at....





SPEAKING OF SUCH







*****
SOME ART




A toaster made out of toast...








A pattern machine...

A pattern machine made from an old Tilt-a-Whirl...

*****
OLD PEOPLE


This is 111 year old Kubilia Banos.
He has 11 children, 40 grandchildren and 25 great-grand children....and he can't remember any of their names.
(TRUE)

This guy reminded me of my uncle Bill. When he was about 80 he and my mother were going out to eat and he suggested Hooters because he had "heard" they have good wings. When he walked in every girl in the place went to him, called him by name and hugged him.


If anyone takes my picture on the way to an ambulance, I will hate them until the day I die.

One of my very own...

Women who look like sluts,
but probably aren't...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive