About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Just back from the funeral of my wife's grandmother.
As I have stated before, my wife and I take back roads whenever possible. On the way home we stopped for gas at a two-pump station made of wood...with a real screen door. The pumps were three paces from the edge of the highway. Inside there was a recliner with a blanket. 
That's why I travel back roads.
*****

I posted this photo before. I looks sooooooo photoshopped, but it is not.
 The proof of this child's prank can be seen if you look very, very carefully at this next photo.
 If you look carefully at her left hand, you will notice that the glove has a tinge of color in it.

Here's another repost of two identical images that are transformed by your brain into something else.

White chess men and Black chess men, right?


The chess men are the exact same shade of gray.

*****
NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED



Believe it or not, the inventor of this banned wheelchair tank is not an American...
he's British. We should all be ashamed.



Meanwhile in Australia...

*****
Chicago/Green Bay Game


This is me going to the bar to watch the game.

This is Bart Starr. If you don't know who he is....then get the fuck off my blog. 

The Packers won and are going to the
Super Bowl!
Oh, yeah!
Oh, yeah!
Oh, yeah!

*****

SPEAKING OF SNOW

This is actually rather sad...
a homeless person feels compelled to chain his/her shit to a pole...I mean...damn!



Take a second on this one...

I will state again....Americans love to make people smile.
I almost put the video on this post where they interviewed Chinese students in America and what their impressions of American's were.
There were two things that struck me about their impressions: Americans are free and each and everyone of them seem to know that it is their right to go whenever they want and do whatever they want, but then later on in the interview it came out that all the Chinese students thought Americans were much more funny than any other nation.
Note: You heard it here first, folks.
******
Speaking of such...
 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
*****

GAMES PEOPLE PLAY....LARGE

Not photoshopped...


*****
ON OLD AGE



 Please don't do this. It makes you look like a fool.
Spread the word....bad....bad....bad.

 Or, as Willy Nelson said, "I have outlived my dick."


But if you manage to have someone to share old age with,
the below statement is absolutely factual.
The best is now for me. I mean that.


No matter what my wife says.

*****
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT

 One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
 Did I mention that my dental hygienist is a belly dancer?
TRUE.

_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive