About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 21, 2011

SHIT I BET YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Yes, it's whisky in a can...ain't science great!

I'll be damned! A tagger who can spell.

Well, somebody had to think of it...

These are hotel room in Sweden. Mirrored and mounted in the trees they blend in with the environment.

White deer herds in Northern Wisconsin number in the thousands. It seems that since there is snow half the year, being albino has it's advantages.

 (and no, all albinos don't have pink eyes)

??????


What better way to say respect than 20% off....
black stuff.

This is what the Australian flood did...

Highway?

Runway...

?????

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 If the font is too small, look what the light makes her knee look like.








The Super Bowl!

???????????????


 Ummmmmmm....

*****
CAPTIONS MAKE IT ALL BETTER








*****
SOME THINGS TO THINK ABOUT

One of my very own...

WOMEN ON BIKES WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...


REMEMBER
No posts on weekends until further notice
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive