About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SIGNS IF FIND....INTERESTING

Yeah, it's a proven fact that sex makes a man lose all concept of math principles.



????????

????????

There has been a move afoot to create another state of the separated part of northern Michigan. At one point there was a contest to name this new state. The one I like was "Bob". It was explained that it short, easy to remember, and it's spelled the same frontwards or backwards. So now you know.


What a fucking boo-bird!

Now you are talking. If you have never been handcuffed to or handcuffed another to a bed....well, you have missed something.

The next two signs address the same problem in two entirely different ways.


This is cold....really, really cold...

*****
NOTES AND NOTICES






Sign me up...

*****
FUN WITH COMPUTERS



Aaaaaah, not I can get that gastic bypass on the cheap...

Ceiling fan, stool, noose....uh-oh...


*****
My basset hound died. Sad that.

*****
DAILY CARTOONS


*****
T-SHIRT OF THE DAY

*****
ART STUFF

Rubik cubes as art medium...my jury is still out...


*****



STUFF TO THINK ABOUT

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
I have a friend who has a....knack for picking up women. He once picked up a stripper from the stage and took her back to his place for a night of frolicking. When he awoke the next morning she was looking through one of his books....by Plato.
She asked, "Is this Plato a good writer?"
But she used a short "a" so that it sounded like "Plah-toe".
He smiled and said, "Most people think so."
(TRUE)
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive