About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SOME AWESOME SHIT...

I can only assume that this is some sort of fire prevention something or other...


This is the way they make Lambo Doors...

This is the way we make Lambo Doors...



This fry holder even has a little cup for the ketchup...

This guy subscribes to free subscription offers to be delivered to his roommate...
(the addressee states: Registered sex offender, Smooth shaved balls, and Fierce cumbeast)

When my first wife was pregnant, I spent A LOT of time in the doctors' waiting rooms. While I lingered, I plucked every little card out of the magazines for free diapers, magazines, baby food samples, etc, etc, etc,.  I put my sister's name and address on them and it took years before her mailbox was not crammed with just pure shit.


"I GOT WOOD!!!!"

(for my nephew, Aaron)

Okay, this is not that awesome...only somewhat awesome...

I saw this sign during my travels. It is all over the internet and when I saw it I screamed, "I've seen that sign on a dozen websites!!!"
And my wife said, "That's nice, dear," without even looking up from her magazine. 



TRUE:  A Philippine politician took this photograph of his assassin nanoseconds before he was murdered...

I should have seen this coming. It's a website of a metronome that is adjustable...


Does this man look like he gives a shit about your opinion?

*****
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
******
CARTOONS OF THE DAY


One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT SCARE THE HOLY SHIT OUT OF ME...



_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive