About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

SOME JUST PLAIN FREAKY-ASS SHIT
(none of these are photoshopped)




And free candy?

Again I must ask you to think about those poor Chinese women making these things and what they must think of us.

This is they way they photoshopped before photoshop.

There is no way to explain how absurd I think this is...

No comment.

This is one of the poignant things I've ever seen...



This is a retirement home for Mexican prostitutes...
Collectively, these women have had more members than the Catholic Church.
MEMBERS!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What do you estimate the speed of this motorcycle?

I mean, DAMN, GIRL!

Does that appear to be a very large man to you?

( if you don't know what Rule #34 is, then look it up )

 HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!
Men love this sort of thing....


*****
SCIENCE THINGS OF THE DAY


This is a photo of the eclipse with the space station in the upper middle.
Yeah, probably the most awesome fucking thing you've seen today.


*****
ART OF THE DAY



THE IMAGES ABOVE WERE MADE WITH STACKED CRAYONS...

*****
STUFF YOU DIDN'T KNOW


One of my very own...

*****
WOMEN WHO LUT LIKE SLOOKS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

Women do it...."How cute."
Men do it..."Arrest the pervert."


But I'm not complaining...

HAPPY NEW YEAR....AGAIN
________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Ralph Henry said...

CONCERNING "DELIVERANCE" BANJO BOY
Billy Redden (born 1956 in Rabun County, Georgia) is an American actor best known for his role as Lonnie, the banjo-playing boy, in the 1972 movie Deliverance.

Redden, then sixteen, earned his role in Deliverance during a casting call at Clayton Elementary School in Clayton, Georgia. To add authenticity and humor to the film, the filmmakers found Redden to fit the look of the inbred and mentally retarded banjo boy called for by the book, although Redden himself is neither. His distinctive look was enhanced using special makeup.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive