About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 7, 2011

SOMETHING ABOUT MY WIFE YOU MAY NOT KNOW

May wife brought her obsession with flamingos into our marriage.
I have spent twenty years helping her add to her collection.


The image on the left is a paint by number; the one on the right I purchased on the Left Bank in Paris.

This is a most difficult jigsaw puzzle; a flamingo made up of tiny little pictures of falmingos.

My wife was a little upset that I included her Benefiber; stating:  "I don't want everybody knowing I have something wrong with my poop."




Then the other day she said, "I want to redo the kitchen." I asked what she meant and she said, "You know, get rid of all the flamingos and start over."
I refused to have anything to do with it.


*****
CLEVER CROSSWORD CLUE OF THE DAY
Baby bird = stork
( 99 times out of 100 it would have been owlet)
*****
FUN WITH LANGUAGE













*****
ART THAT WE NEED TO GET USED TO

I have stated before that soon there will be no use for books. Artists are already accepting the challenge of what to do with them. These are but a few rather good examples of reuse.

These next books are not meant to be read.
They are for visual effect only.
I like it.
*****
One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

Ms. Revente's Musings said...

Looking at my flamingo kitchen while I'm away from home made me very, very happy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE seeing the flamingo puzzle. I do believe it was a family effort at Ocean Isle the year that Lara and I BOTH broke our ankles. One of the best beach trips I can remember!

Ralph Henry said...

And as I recall, I drank a lot of beer that week...but it's hard to remember.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive