About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

THINGS THAT CONFUSE EVEN ME

Why?

Got pools?


Must be a rare American monkey...

I knew it...I JUST KNEW IT...
now we have photographic evidence!

Sign my as up, ya'll!!!

Please, somebody, explain this to me...

I couldn't illustrate it better myself...

???????

I missed the humor in this at first glance...
 (lower right corner)


 Canada -  the Rodney Dangerfield of nations.




Yes, this is a real website, and no, I don't know why.

He was looking a little depressed this morning...

There's a boner joke in here somewhere...

Sooooooo, ah, what's the point?

???????

*****
JUST PLAIN CLEVER STUFF

This is how to get your shit hauled off for free...


Read the PS...BRILLIANT!!!!



This kind of shit gives me a hard one...

I have a thing for shells. I came across this photo the other day and within seconds found three shells with perfectly round holes. I have collected hundreds of these. As I understand it, the holes are "drilled" by some sea creature in order to dine on the otherwise protected flesh. I made a large curtain out of my finds. So from now on when you are on a beach, look down and see if you can find the "pre-drilled" shells that can be strung together for various reasons.
 ( anyone who has ever been to the beach with me will smile at the above )

Believe it or not, my convertible's license numbers are 666, and I didn't even ask for them...

This seems like a good idea...
 ...until you ask yourself exactly how long the grass would exist under multiple "skis" onslaught.

I normally don't do jewelry, but I like these next two...


This reminds me of my wife in Paris. As soon as we came up from a Metro station, she would find a sidewalk cafe and park me there to drink beer while she went shopping.

As late as the late sixties when I was in Europe the first time, there were still tank barriers (called Tiger Teeth) stretching for miles across the landscape.

There were also bunkers as below, that we (ignoring all Keep Out signage) explored in detail. But what most people don't know is that these bunkers continue down many stories below ground, with bathrooms, barracks, etc. 

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

She's probably a Bears fan...
_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive