About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 28, 2011

ANIMALS THAT AMUSE ME

"You're too young son, and I only bought it for the articles."

Those bastards!

Meet Boss Monkey...



You go, big boy...






Mongoose "Killing Cobras 101"...




"Harold, go shoo him off the road, we're late."

Well, that answers that age-old question...

Moooooooooom!?

There is a joke in here someplace...

AND THEY'RE OFF!!!

*****
AMUSING FOREIGNERS


 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



"No more mead for you."

What could possibly go wrong?

Now you're just showing off...
you rich prick.

Yeah, I can see South Carolina drivers dealing with this...


"And as you can see your room comes with a great view."

"Damn, dude!?!?



*****
OBAMA CARTOONS





One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...


REMEMBER
NO POSTS ON WEEKENDS
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive