About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

WHEN THINGS TURN TO SHIT

This guy is obviously over-qualified...
I want some of whatever he took!

The best explanation of the bird deaths was based on this fact: The birds that died don't fly at night...it's just too dangerous. Something spooked them, they flew, they died.

Great measures were taken in WWII to protect Europe's art treasures. When I saw this sand-bagged statue I thought of a great image I saw one time about the survival of The Last Supper...so I Googled it...

The scaffold on the right shields The Last Supper.
Damn!

This is his mugshot.
He doesn't look that crazy.
 Here's my advice to him...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

And in the Most Disgusting People In The World department, that church that pickets the funerals of killed soldiers is going to picket the funerals of the innocent people killed in Arizona by the above prick.

This poor guy just had an itch and then he found himself on the internet with people like me and you laughing at him.

But this moron did this stupid shit on purpose, THEN posted it on line on purpose. Jeeeeeeeez.
At least it's not in America.

Did you know there were cameras in bathrooms?
Neither did I.
(Talk about things turning to shit....oh, my, I made a little pun)

This has alcohol written all over it.
"Watch out for that houseboat, Harold."
"What housebo...."

Notice that this was no storm damage...that tree was sawn.
The guy saves a few bucks by cutting down the tree himself, then things turned to shit.

Talk about starting off on the wrong foot....

Notice the beer bottle on the shelf.
That explains it.


Oh, sweet, sweet irony...

Technically, the sign doesn't state how long it floats...

I can't wait for 2012 and that Mayan bullshit.
How many times will people fall for this insanity?

I have absolutely no idea what these people are doing...
but it looks like something just turned to shit.

Gravity can make a lot of things turn to shit...

Good luck, Arlo...

Things ain't turned to shit yet...
the kid has to wait until morning...

*****
T-SHIRT OF THE DAY

Study this face for a minute.
I will explain its oddness later.

ART OF THE DAY
 Wayne Chisnell used molds of his own body parts to make this life-size "kit". I like it.

BEAUTIFUL IMAGE OF THE DAY

HOW I ENJOY THE SNOW

STUPID INVENTION OF THE DAY

TOO STUPID TATTOO OF THE DAY

The face above is not what you thought.
Cool, huh?

One of my very own....
"Better....better....better.....better!"

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
There's no kissing in football!!
Oh, nevermind.

I won money on the Auburn win.
WAR EAGLE!
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive