About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WOMEN AND WHY I LOVE THEM...

I want to meet this woman...

"Honey, I think I know where you left your phone."

Women don't do stupid shit near as often as men.

I think this woman just did it for the camera.

But there is a lot of this going around.

But there's a difference between showing your breasts to people on a passing train and putting a photo of you doing something stupid on the internet.
I'm agin it.

TRUE: There is a whole web sit of....are you ready....
Women laughing while eating salad. Yes, hundreds of photos of women laughing while eating salad. There ought to be a word for people who want to look at pictures of women laughing while eating salad.
(I wonder if the words in that last sentence ever been put in that order before?)

Woman in church.
Scratching her butt.
What else could you expect except but someone takes a picture of it and sends it out TO THE WORLD.

"No, you are not."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Did you ever notice that in most religions it's the women who have to wear all the silly bullshit?

That spells total submission, boys and girls, and it just ain't right. But if you train them when they are young, they will never give up the insanity.
(too harsh?)


Speaking of absurd clothing....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Some old women are cool as shit...


Old men....not so much....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
(Mel is going to laugh his ass off over that)

*****
SIGNS AND NOTICES FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT






Does this scare the shit out of anybody else besides me?

I suggest that those words have NEVER been arranged in that way before...




*****
PEOPLE WITH MARKERS...PART II

Just in case you have one of those tiny screen phone things...it says "I'm sure you look lovely."
(you see, there's no mirror)



That distresses me. A child that age need not enter that fray. If he doesn't have two moms I will suck your dick.
(that was a joke, folks)





Here's my New Year's resolutions...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
*****
Cool illusion...
I put this image in my blog several weeks ago. I (along with many other people, I assume) thought the woman was naked. But not so. What looks like a naked body is actually the front woman's fat arm.
*****
One of my very own...

WOMAN IN AN EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPH

Yeah.....wait.....WHAT?!?
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive