About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, January 10, 2011

THIS JUST AIN'T RIGHT, YA'LL

I took these photos TONIGHT - after 24 hours of this shit. It ain't even THINKING about melting.

I have an old fashion street light on my back deck and it was stacked up with snow. I have those super energy efficient bulbs that put out very little heat. But they put out just enough heat to melt the snow.

But now it's gotten COLDER and all that snow is as hard as a groom's dick.
________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I marked it "cool"....get it?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive