About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

COMPUTERS CAN BE FUN

It is an unlimited sourse of knowledge...


Look pretty, play dirty.


Messages can be sent around the world with just the click of a button...



I’ve learned that people will forget what you did, people will forget what you said, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou



My wife tried to use a credit card online by inserting it into the floppy port of our PC. Anyone know how I can get it out?





After spending every day at Gabrielle Giffords' side, her husband says he just needs some space.

Interesting websites...this one counts down through two minutes while you do nothing...



My wife has this weird fetish. She likes to dress up as herself and then act like a fucking bitch all the time.

People are starting to make the equipment more attractive...



My wife's laughter is always funnier than her jokes.



These are Scrabble tiles....mostly...

And there are lots and lots of games...
(did you notice the name on the jacket?)
(I guess he not very good at them)



Fantasy football is nothing more than Dungeons & Dragons for jocks or jock wantabes.


They even have computer games at some bus stops...

Recognize these guys?

Speaking of movies...the scariest moment in filmdom....
 *****

DID YOU KNOW.....


But most believers ask no questions...not even of a 1600's murderer....

And thus they are allowed to teach crap like this to their children...
 *****
CARTOONS OF THE DAY



WORDS TO LIVE BY...


Even your poker face is ugly.

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO TRY TOO HARD AND LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive