About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO GOOFY LAND, BOYS AND GIRLS

This artist videotapes herself masturbating only inches from passersby...notice the metal spikes on the wall...

This next lady paints while fucking. Well, okay...technically it's masturbating, but with a sex machine...so it's fucking and masturbating.

This is the sort of things you get if you type WEIRD BOOBS into Google images...

Problem solved...

Photoshop can make things goofy...

 But photoshop can also be done very, very badly...

Can you spot the vegetarian?

I knew I liked this guy...

"So what's your hobby?"

"Probe me...probe me hard..."

Let the party begin!!!!

TRUE:  This man left his phone charging in the house he was robbing.

As seen on TV....

If I made a joke about this, would it be toilet humor?



Radical vs moderate Muslims...A TUTORIAL:
Bad Towel Head

Good Towel Head 

Yeah, homeboy, you're a real JENIUS...

Just how ugly could she be?!?

There's a joke in here some place...

Someone please explain this to me...

This is not all that goofy...I just like it...
 *****
KIND OF GOOFY CARTOONS






One of my very own....

WOMEN IN T-SHIRTS WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive