About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

SATURDAY BONUS EDITION

The Christchurch Earthquake




This is what you do if you dig yourself out from under a building...

As I understand it, this flooding was caused when the water was "sloshed" out of the reservior.

And in the "If life gives you lemons" department...
***** 
AMAZING WALLPAPER






And my favorite...
 *****
THIS JUST IN OFF THE WIRE:
The UN is considering taking Libya off the Human Rights Counsel.
*****

One of my very own...

PAINTING LADIES WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive