About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, February 25, 2011

ANIMALS INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE







Those poor bastards...




THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME!!!
Only it was a racoon and steaks....I swear!





May you live to be so old that your driving terrifies people.



Grounds for committment....







ANIMALS INTERACTING WITH OTHER ANIMALS



I'm going to start being more assertive if that's OK with you.




I love your religion for the crazy stuff.
Virgin birth? Water into wine?
It's....it's like Harry Potter but it causes genocide and bad folk music.




Can you spot the monkey who is seeing "Two Girls, One Cup" for the first time?


There was a knock on the door this morning, I opened it and there was a young man standing there who said:  "I'm a Jehovah's Witness".

I said," Come in and sit down".  When he sat down I asked, "What do you want to talk about"?

He said, " Damned if I know, I've never got this far before"




*****
Muammar al-Gaddafi will step down and name his idiot son to replace him....Muammar W.
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)
*****
One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....and involve animals...



Unless I change my mind....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive