About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, February 14, 2011

THINGS TO MAKE YOU SMILE OR THINK...OR BOTH

The irony...

This man put his actions where his heart led him...
I'm not sure we have that kind of courage anymore.

This is not photoshopped or at least it was stated it was not photoshopped. It's some sort of mechanized walker.

This reminds me of the Hemmingway short (very short) story"
"Baby shoes....for sale. Never used."

Pleeeeeeeeez...somebody explain this to me...

Now that's a good idea...






A woman marries a man expecting he will change,

but he doesn't. 
A man marries a woman expecting

that she won't change, and she does.  




WAR: The only game where it doesn't pay to have the home court advantage.
I want in the game, coach...

This little Irani boy has a life expectancy of about 19 years.

No woman will ever be satisfied because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that shoots out money.


The Cruelest Man in the World...

If you don't know why this is funny...it's okay...it really is.


Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.



Why did the condom fly across the room?
Because it was pissed off.



I applied for a job one time and the guy asked me, "What would you say is your greatest weakness?"
I said, "Kryptonite."




Has she no shame?

Afghani children...with a touch of irony...

CARTOONS THAT MADE ME THINK


After twelve years of therapy, my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes......she said, "No hablo ingles.



TRUE:  


What does space smell like? According to scientist of the Astrophysics and Astrochemistry Lab at NASA Ames Research Center, the final frontier smells a lot like a Nascar race - a bouquet of hot metal, diesel fumes and barbecue. The source? Dying stars, mostly. The by-products of all this rampant combustion are smelly compounds called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.









I decided to burn some calories,
so I set a fat kid on fire.






In 1872 the Arabs invented the condom by using a goat's lower intestine.
In 1873 the British somewhat refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.








If life is a waste of time,
And time is a waste of life,
Then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.


You don't need to read the left article, it's just for proof...




If voting could really change things, it would be illegal. 


One of my very own...

WOMEN WITH UNDERBOOB WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive