About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, March 18, 2011

ANIMALS THAT DON'T SUCK


Please....PLEASE don't call me cruel. These cute little fuckers are pitied because they are cute...here's my opinion.
Animals that are not cute get no sympathy at all....like cockroaches....

Speaking of eating weird shit...

"Who the hell names hurricanes and why do they give them the least threatening names? If you see on the news that hurricane Erin is blowing through, you're like 'Pfft. Erin? I can take that slut'. But if hurricane Dicksmasher is coming, you'd pack your shit and leave immediately."

And this is what a foot market looks like in China...

"I fell asleep during Inception and dreamed I was watching it."

Animal pictures that I thought worth sharing...

"I sometimes wonder if there is a spot on the floor where nobody has ever stepped."



"I don't care about a lot of things, but what I do care about I care about a lot."

Our closest relatives are cool...

"Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence."

This guy prefers to walk upright like a man....TRUE....

These chimps were taught to fuck missionary style...I want to meet the instructor...


"Is it as good for you as it is for me?"

"That's one horny bastard".....sorry, couldn't help myself...

I LOVE DOGS! 
If my wife would just fetch a stick, I wouldn't drink so much.



THE DOG TEN COMMANDMENTS
(sorry about the font size)

The most popular dog in the condo...



Never, ever, chain a dog up.  I will find you.

This is a repost, but I think it's hilarious....
I've seen my wife drive.

"You're gonna what?"


One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...
I think that is a very sexy image.

And lastly...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive