About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

HUMOR 101

Believe it or not, there is very few jokes about black people on the funny sites I visit. And most of those go something like this:

Mom: Eat you food, son. There are people starving in Africa.
Son: Yeah, but they are just niggers.
Dad: That's my boy!

I can just see some kid sitting in his Mom's basement thinking that just to drop the N-bomb is funny. It is not.

Making fun of black people is sort of like making fun of fat people - it's just too easy. Therefore I have decided to empty my files of all black material.



Do you know whose yearbook photo this is?
HIGHLIGHT [ PRINCE ]

Of course, with most humor stereotypes are milked to the limit...
Stereotypes? This is an old "One of my very own" that I didn't think was funny enough to post. I post it now to demonstrate how stereotypes just make shit funnier.




The difference between Japan and America...


"Who's your....no...wait...."
Please notice that there is no father in the picture.
The transformation of the black family is one of the biggest tragedies of the century. What if we could go back in time and invent a new social welfare system. Would you, knowing what we know now, reward young single mothers for having additional children? I think not.


It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California, you lose one point off your IQ every year.

Yes, it's a mugshot; and no, I don't know why he has pull-tabs in his hair.

And I know what you are saying...that man HAS GOT to be the only person on Earth to adorn themselves with pull-tabs. Well, you are wrong.





???????????


Records show that your cocaine was probably stored at one point in your dealer's butt.



Fan mail from a brother...


And then there are stories like this...

You just gotta figure this kid is going to have a rough life...


**************

What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Well, judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common pond toad, we can assume it will be pretty bad.

One of my very own...sort of...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

Dear Ladies, if you go into the woods with a man, he WILL expect you to get naked. I know I do. So write this shit down....GO TO WOODS = GET NAKED.
________________________________________________________________________
JAPAN





Somehow this dog found his master through all that shit...

Too soon?




I once read this statement: SACRED IS WHAT CAN'T BE LAUGHED AT.
Profound, that.
Well, since I honestly believe that nothing is sacred, then I am free to laugh at everything in the universe and thereby shock and insult the average normal superstitious person. But sorry if I offend you..........yeah, right.


And by the way, 89,000 people die every night in their sleep for no reason at all. That being said, I wish you goodnight and I hope you are one of the lucky ones who will wake up.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive