About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CAPTIONS MAKE IT ALL BETTER

I like captions. A guy sees a photo and thinks up something clever to add to it just to make other people smile. I have a lot of fun doing the same thing on the "One of my very own" segment of Folio Olio, but it's not all that easy to do. So when I see someone else's efforts that make me smile, I feel compelled to share it with you.


I think a recognize this girl from a film I watched about a Star Wars Convention. She's a gem.

I want to thank all you people who have sent me all the wonderful images and jokes and shit. Please keep it up.

I agree 110%.


There is a whole website dedicated to messages like the one below. I think some of them are faked, but if they are funny, who gives a shit.

My friend, Kent, loathes NASCAR. The other day we were sitting in a bar and the race was on TV. When I came back from the restroom I asked him who was leading the race just to piss him off. Without missing a beat he said, "A caucasian."

I thought that hilarious.


Airlines have banned passengers from taking tweezers on the plane. I say, any motherfucker who can hijack a plane using a pair of tweezers deserves to keep the fucking plane.



Going to McDonald's for a salad makes as much sense as going to a crack house for vitamins.


I parked in a handicap spot today and the metermaid asked what my handicap was.  I said, "Tourettes! Now fuck off, cunt!"


"Who here wants to play a game of rape? No? That's the spirit."

Seriously, this guy is called the "Mummy Bandit".


Why don't black people go on cruises?
They're not falling for that one again.


Worth the read...

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity....
can't put it down.


Dear Gentle Reader, If you still cut the meat with your knife in your right hand, then lay down the knife and pick up the fork with your right hand...STOP! Just use the fork in your left hand...it's okay, it really is.


HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I have told you about Scumbag Steve, the guy in the hat that has gone viral, well this is the next generation.




I can just imagine this woman showing up at my elementary school's Career Day.










One of my very own...

WOMEN WITH CAPTIONS WHO
MAY OR MAY NOT BE SLUTS...

She could put an eye out with those things!


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive