About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, March 25, 2011

SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL RECENTLY


Make a stab at who this is and what they are doing.
Highlight between brackets below for answer.
 [ Eva Braun, Hitler's wife, as Al Jolson in Blackface ]












"I did not have sex with that woman."






In the world of funny pictures on the internet, this man appears over, and over, and over again...and nobody even knows his name.

This little boy is now virus. He was bullied. Then he body slammed the bully on the sidewalk.

Is there anything these animals can't do?!?

In 1973, architect Ricardo Bofill bought an old cement factory in Barcelona and turned it into his home. And shit as beautiful as this makes my dick get hard...




This is the rusting Russian naval fleet in Polyarny.
Think of the wasted money it took to build them, then when their economy crashed, they couldn't afford to use them. I predict that the United States is poised to do the exact same thing.


This Tibetan Mastiff just sold for $582,135.

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
AND I WOULD BET MONEY ON IT...


The lighter side of the news....





And lastly, the cruelest image I have ever posted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ralph-
What the Hell do you know about naps? I'm guessing 2:15 everyday.....
Coach

Ralph Henry said...

Welcome aboard, Coach.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive