About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TRUE STUFF I FIND HARD TO BELIEVE

I find it hard to believe that I missed the ENTIRE 60's by serving in the military. Knowing myself much better now, it's beyond my understanding.

I find it hard to believe that things like this are accidents.

I would find this torture...
 I don't have time for instant gratification.

"I don't always fuck around, but when I do, I don't fuck around."

I find it hard to believe that anybody could even think of such a thing....
"In our infancy, we know nothing. Through diligence, and compelled by curiosity, it is possible for every person to achieve intelligence, so long as we avoid complacency, platitudes, and the yielding to the flawed opinions of unqualified contributors." - AC 



ATELOPHOBIA: The fear of inprefection.

Fuck the Japs....the Jews want their sushi!

There is a line of jewelry that purposely distorts the face.
This is one of the least distorting.

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.

This man's body is covered in portraits of Julia Roberts.
Creepy, that. I'm sure she sleeps sound at night.

Jeeeeeeez!!!!



This fucker has his name in his pinstripes!

Do you know whose yearbook photo this is?
 Highlight: [ MARILYN MANSON ]

What the fuck are they hauling in that thing?

IRISH HISTORY TIMELINE: Potatoes, whisky, poetry, potatoes, whisky, music, fistfights, whisky, NO POTATOES!, potatoes, whisky, JFK, whisky, potatoes, U2.


This, gentle reader, is a real, live mugshot....honest!
 "May you die in bed at ninety-five, shot by a jealous husband."

No comment...
And yes, those are live frogs.

I can't believe how I got talked into naming my network such a lame name...Bingo....jeeeeeez. I'm better than that.

I find it hard to believe that my friend, Billy, one of the coolest motherfuckers on the planet, has not seen this movie...

Yes, it's real, and, yes, I find it hard to believe.


This "paved road" is a natural occurrence. 

It's hard to believe, but Lamborghini makes tractors, too.

I find it hard to believe that some people still think there are supposed to be some things I can't joke about.

 He just watched the footage of Saddam Hussein's execution. I there anything on the internet that priest won't masturbate to?
 Masturbation is such a touchy subject.

I find it hard to believe that some people share their home with a fucking cat.

I find it hard to believe that there are people who don't know this jerk-off is gay....

The Pillsbury Dough Boy just died.....yeast infection.

"I'll have a bean lasagna with mustard base sauce with a side of biryani."


TRUE: The first site that I clicked on to find a traditional Pakistani food (biryani) had this list. Check it out...please.

????????????????????????

One of my very own...
There are no stupid questions, but there are a whole bunch of inquisitive idiots. 


SCULPTURE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SLUT,
BUT PROBABLY....never mind...
But it IS hard to believe.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive