About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

IT'S NOTHING BUT ART DAY















Probably not art, but I like it...

The pots make me....uncomfortable...

Having made art out of money myself, I kind of like this...

Art? Hell, I don't know. It's a model of a Blue Whale's heart...

This one sets up the premise for these last ones...
 You don't get paid, you don't ask permission....you just do it...









This really isn't art, but I like it and it's been in my file for a long, long time...

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....
TWO IF BY SEA...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive