About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

FOUND ROUND THINGS

I have been collecting found round things for decades...don't ask why. So, I'm bored and I put together this lame ass blog featuring only images with round things...again, don't ask why.



 I say...FUCK YOU, DINNING NAZI!


And along the same thread...
 Yeah, image everyone being allowed to blast their music at 400 decibels throughout the city....we know how that worked out.
And trust me, this fucking cool shit ain't what you are going to get.



 Speaking of penises....




I love fucking breakfast...








It's a digital readout of how long a line you have drawn...



"Hey, hip dude, go kill us another nun."






 Highlight [ HE HAS NO NIPPLES ]

One of my lamest very own...but it has round things....

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...

"If you are not a slut, raise your hand."

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive