About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

GOOD FRIENDS

On Sunday afternoons I usually meet a dear friend at a local bar and we....well, we do whatever the hell we want to do. Old men can do that.


Today, the ball game ended and the bartender turned the sound off on the TV and tuned in some music.


Taking turns, here is what my friend and I instantly shouted.


"We demand Vavaldi." (something that would never be heard in this bar)
"Four Seasons, of course."
"More specifically, Spring."
"And we like it LOUD!"


Some of the patrons were afraid to laugh at us...being as we look like their grandfathers. But the bartender got it and laughed, which signaled the others. Then, since the mockery had lost it's virginity, it was permissible to rape at will.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive