About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MOVIES SET STILLS WORTH SHARING

I watch a lot of movies. I usually wait for them to come out on TV or Netflix, but I'm not sure timeliness is necessary.
I've been collecting these images for a long time. They are all not that great, but I put too much time in on them to throw them away, so now you have to look at them.


I like my coffee just like I like my women.....$2 or less.


No matter what you think about old Mel, this was a great movie....


Easter reminds me of how boring my death will probably be.



Damn, ya'll, he looks as old as I do....


Hey, Aaron, before computers this is the way they did the intro scroll in....


I think those little wires will make blood pop out. What do you think?


I grew up in a neighborhood that was so rough that when my kindergarten teacher asked me what a pig says, I said, "Up against the wall and spread 'em!"



Know who this is?
Norma Jean


When I was young I named my penis Matters, because every once in a while I found it necessary to take matters into my own hands.



I removed my windshield wipers to avoid parking tickets.






This photo reminds me of a long story that I will try to keep short. Every time the Pope visits a city they hire a local craftsman to make him a chair. Well, he come to Columbia and they hired a friend of mine who carved wood and shit and the chair was beautiful. But the night before delivery he had a party and everyone got to pose on the chair....complete with a matching, carved toilet paper holder hanging from the arm. Some guys even dropped their pants and acted like they were reading a newspaper.



I think this is shopped....


I'm a gambler. It's part of my world view. And I know one thing for sure. The world will eventually break us all.



KARATE: For people who haven't heard about guns.



What a fucking image!!


One of the funniest movies ever made. The scene when he gets hit in the legs ALWAYS cracks me up...


I know I've told you before, but Sigourney Weaver did not know that that monster was going to pop out of that man's chest and the terror on screen was REAL.


Indeed!



The early bird may get the worm, but the early worm gets fucking eaten.




Promise her anything....but give her LSD.



"If you were stuck on a desert island with only one record, what would it be?"
"The record for being able to swim the farthest."



Love sucks....true love swallows.





I made my family watch this every Christmas until they learned to hide the tape....

One of my very own....

WOMEN SHOWING OFF THEIR SHIT WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive