About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SHIT I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW....UNTIL NOW

Advertising a program about Filthy Cities, the BBC ran scratch and sniff ads, of, among other things, sewage sludge.







They now have air freshener that smells like bacon.
What took them so long?



Want to go hunting without leaving you office?
Try remotely aiming guns from your computer.


Okay, my dick got a little hard when I read this...


Well? Don't you want to know? How about cause it's within reach?


 Wouldn't you like to know what this motherfucker did to piss her off after all those years?

This man was pissed off that there were too many women's shows on TV, so he did what any man would do. He went to the TV station and poured a thermos full of sperm all over the sidewalk.
Where he got the sperm was not explained, nor why he used a thermos that one would think he would want to use again.



Worst tattoo of the week....
I wonder if she would like a second opinion?


Why I don't fly Reason #874...


See anything...odd about this image?
[ THE COW'S SPOTS ARE A MAP OF THE EARTH ]


Quote of the day...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Those zany Greeks.


Speaking of zany foreigners...
Wouldn't you love to know what that captions says?
I'm assuming he's at the top of his class.


My Wednesday caption...


This is a repost of a very funny form that my nephew, Bruce, liked a lot...


Now, here's a new one...
Did you notice the year in the date? Interesting, that.


One of my very own...


WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....
Just another reason why I miss college...


I just realized that the "One of my very own" was sub-standard, so I offer another...

1 comment:

Lara said...

"I'll take Anal Bum Cover ('An Album Cover') for 400, Alex!"

I LOVE the reference!

-L

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive