About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CAPTIONS MAKES EVERYTHING ALL TINGLY....

Captions amuse me. They are like my whole blog. I like to think of my postings as an illustrated discussion....sort of like these....




TRUE:  So people were talking about an up coming wedding party and warned that no pictures of a certain woman could be taken if there was any alcohol or stupid stuff going on because it may end up on the internet and they could get fired....she's a fucking college professor. I, dumbfounded, said, "Why don't the bitch just wear a sack over her fucking head?" None of the women thought that was funny.
How much more are you going to let people fuck with you before you stand the fuck up for yourself?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!











"No nation occupies a foot of land that was not stolen."
- Mark Twain




Have you ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blow job?



As a lesson for you new bloggers, I now present three things that are not funny; they are insulting, demeaning and crass; therefore should never be posted.
Let that be a lesson to you!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Those zany Russians or whatever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1




One of my very own....


WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....
Rule #39....A+

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive