About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

LAST POST ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING

This is the last royal wedding shit I will post.......
unless I change my mind or if they do something stupid....
more stupid.....

Horse fall down.....minus 3 points....

Is it just me or does she look like a complete, total bitch?
 If you don't know who these people are....it's okay...it really, really is.....



Now a change of pace. This shows the blocks' wide path of destruction of the tornado in Alabama....
 Now here's what it looks like from afar....and it goes on for a hundred fucking miles.....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive