About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 2, 2011

MONDAY'S THIS AND THAT

The knitting artist is back....



"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted." - Mae West

This guy carves money...




 Why he is fixated on skeletons was not explained.


Innovation at it's finest...


Never wake a sleeping woman.
Because then she'd be awake.

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And the latest Superman news....



I could beat 33 baboons in a fight armed only with a giant dildo. How many could you beat?

Oh, look, a little pun...



I wonder what I'd say if my eyeballs just popped out of their sockets one day?

Oh, look, another little pun...



TRUE:  Japan cremates everyone, then buries the urn. But they are running out of room, so now you can't "buy" a grave, you can only rent it for 30 years, then you have to scatter the ashes in the ocean.

Oh, look.....


Afterbirthers demand to see Obama's placenta.



"Stalking is such a strong word. I prefer Intense Research of an Individual."

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA!!!


Television is a medium because anything well done is rare.

This is an adaptor for a 12 gauge shotgun that allows it to shoot a .22 shell....


Do not worry about avoiding temptation.
As you grow older it will avoid you.

Speaking of bullets....


Taking your kids to work is a great way to combine the two most annoying things in your life.



A laugh is just a smile that bursts.

Know what this is?
 A fucking maggot!


Fuck loud and make noise.

Got any idea what this is?...give it a minute...



Animals are people, too...that we can eat.

One of the creepiest images I've ever seen....

One of my very own....

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....
"Honey, is this a pube in my biscuit?"

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive