About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 23, 2011

LAST RAPTURE BULLSHIT

Considering the short attention span of Americans, I can only assume that we will move on from this insanity. One last word...

This is Robert Fitzpatrick. He's waiting for the Rapture.


This is Robert attempting to explain what went wrong...
 This is Robert going home on the subway....

Normal people had a lot of fun with the Rapture...

But I hope it doesn't stop at the Rapture. It's time to call crap, crap. Remember, to Christians, the Rapture is not to be ridiculed, only the timing. Most of the thinking people on earth think other things silly...virgin birth, miracles, burning in lava for eternity, streets of gold, etc, etc, etc.
What confuses me is that people who believe exactly like I believe keep their mouths shut. They bow their heads when Uncle Frank telepathically communicates with an invisible guy in the sky to thank him for the meal. Many even go to church "for the family" or some such shit. I don't get it.

On a personal note....
A friend of my wife called Saturday afternoon to say that when she pulled into her drive way her odometer reading was 66,666. She drove around the block to change it.

Lastly....
The guy who wrote "You Light Up My Life" just committed suicide.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive