About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, May 27, 2011

NOT YOUR AVERAGE RUN OF THE MILL ANIMAL PICTURES

Wedding trip today.....best I can do with time constraints...





From the ground, to the trunk, to the top of the car, to the roof?


If you forget where the gas pedal is, then you deserve this.


Serves the human bitch right....


ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE........AND A DOG.



QUESTIONS: What is the guy on the right doing? Why is there a baby pool on a tennis court?


I've posted this before, but you have to admit, it's pretty awesome...

(I made that up myself)


No trick photography here.


With all the tens of millions of rules of golf, you think they have one for this?


There's a joke in here some place....


Bare with me.....oh, my, I made a little pun....


"You want me to......touch it?!?!


Another repost, but this is just too fucking weird....


As most of you know, I don't like cats; however, I have to give the filthy little bastards their due. We have a great peach tree in our yard, but the squirrels ruined them all. A year after my renter got a cat, the squirrels are gone.
Moral of the story? I will let it live to fight another day.


I bet you that big ass bird is thinking exactly what you think it's thinking.


Wouldn't you like to see the "What I learned on our field trip?" answers from these kids?


AND NOW SOME CARTOONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO THINK ABOUT






In my hometown, there are four.....FOUR....places where you can rent fancy rims for you car......think about that.






Speaking of erections...









One of my very own....


One that I wish was one of mine....


WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....


Why I love summer....


And there ARE advantages living in a college town.

1 comment:

The Boy said...

The picture of the boy with the big ass bird made me think for a minute about a story of my own about a big ass bird.

My senior year of high school I went and toured Auburn University. We eventually made it to this rooftop directly across from the football stadium. The tour guide then told us about the "War Eagle" chant Auburn does. She told us a story about this time Auburn was losing a this football game and this fan had brought an eagle to the football game (no different than that guy that brings goats to cubs games). Well so the story goes that the guy released the Eagle and and it circled the stadium for the remainder of the game, and Auburn would go on to win that game. Well the tour guide tells us that as soon as the game ends and auburn celebrates its amazing comeback, the eagle, and this is the tour guides quote "Plummeted to it's death at mid field from exhaustion."

Don't know I always found it rather funny.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive