About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

WELCOME TO INTERNET NEWS

 My wife organized a fundraiser to buy our police bullet-proof vests. They raised a lot of money. The Chief of Police showed up and some other dignitaries. So they all lined up for a group shot for TV and while the guy was focusing the camera, my wife started her famous hump dance, which needless to say, eased the tension. I laughed my ass off.

 (it's a shoe)


 There are thousands of shopped images of this little girl.

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

 I think he is right on. I have been doing my part with powerful images like these.

Now read this...

What happened to Americans? This is what we did the last time we collectively wanted out of a silly war.

I think that most people are confused. They think that by opposing the war(s) we will somehow disrespect the troops. I disagree.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive